Hi am I doing right?

Hi Greeting of th day,
I am new to gym.I have started few months ago at 97 kgs and I lost 13kgs.here, I am attaching my diet plan and excercise routine.Now,I want to look bit bigger and muscular I still have bodyfat and I couldn't build muscles during my fat loss please help me out.
Excercise routine:
Push workout Monday
Legs and abs Tuesday
Pull workout Wednesday
Cardio Thursday
Push workout friday
Legs and abs Saturday
Pull workout Sunday
1 day rest
So I workout 6 days in row and 1 day rest
My diet:
(Breakfast: MEAL 1) 1 scoop protein + 50gm raw oats + 1tsp mixed seeds + 150ml hot water. (mix all things)



(Snack: MEAL 2) an apple + 30gm mixed nuts + 1cup green tea.



(Lunch: MEAL 3) 100gm boiled rice + 20

0gm cooked beans or lentil + 100gm mixed salad.



(Snack: MEAL 4) a banana + 2 boiled egg whites + 1cup black coffee.



(Dinner: MEAL 5) 100gm boiled quinoa + 200gm grilled chicken breast or salmon + 100gm mixed salad.

And I am 5feet 8 inche tall current weight 84 kgs.
Thanks in advance


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2GZGDV7

0 comments:

Post a Comment