Do daily macros matter?

I'm trying to carb and calorie cycle. Emphasis on trying lol. Lifting 3x a week, spinning 1-2x (super intense 45 minute classes). My macros are 148g protein, 108g carbs, 50g fats. I find that this is managable for me. I eat more calories on and carbs on the days I work out and super low carb on the days I don't (not trying to do keto but would probably qualify as that). My protein fluctuates daily, I never go below 115g roughly but my average weekly macros on my fitness pal are just where I want them to be. Am I stalling muscle gains/my progress by allowing protein to fluctuate daily? Does it even matter as long as my average is okay? The days when I eat super high protein is the remaining then turned to fat even though I'm in a net caloric deficit? New to this so just trying to make sense of everything and make the most of my newbie gains and try and do this body recomp because I have seriously stubborn fat in my mid section and I know it has serious negative health impacts.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2tujKB0

0 comments:

Post a Comment