Experienced Lifter - Nothing about Nutrition!

Hey all,

I have been lifting as a hobby now for around 4 years. With workouts being anything up to four times per week. What I have noticed is that I have put on some very good size/mass over the years but now I want to take things to the next level.

Training and being from the ages of 20 to 25 I was eating literally anything I wanted and partying all the time and never really tracked macros etc. but now that I am getting older I am starting to see the effects of it all. I am pretty muscular in my upper half but i just have a very fat mid section where I have just neglected it over-time (ab workouts were not my favourite thing in the world over the years either haha)

Where would you suggest I start with this as from watching videos on Youtube there is such a wide spread range of macro levels to start out with. Also should my workouts really change along with this.

I really would like to maintain the mass I have gained in my upper half too while trying to thinner my waist because obviously this would make me look even bigger!

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Oh yeah my stats are around:

Age: 25
Height: 6'0
Weight: 236lbs

Thanks guys!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Xh6ZaH

0 comments:

Post a Comment