Advice for a person who doesn't eat...

I would not say I have a eating disorder per say.....I have agoraphobia and severe anxiety which causes my stomach to hurt really bad which causes me not to eat. I am new here I posted an introduction thread with my story of how I got here. My main focus right now has to be eating. I am starting aerial yoga, plus cardio at the gym for the next month to build up some stamina lol 😆. But If I eat it is one meal a day and it is not a lot. This my body holds onto everything......

Any advice on how to ease my body AND my mind into food?????? Sigh........PS in case you haven't read my introduction I have the anxiety and panicking due to being a victim of domestic violence and I am finally out and safe and working on me.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2TUmUJP

0 comments:

Post a Comment