Not seeing results SO new macros

I train a lot, really (6 days a week but only 5 days intense). Yet my muscles aren't very visible I'm just skinny but really toned. I guess the reason is my macros usually look like this (because I don't really pay attention to what I eat):

(I picked a random day on MyFitnessPal and these were the macros)
Carbs 80% (311g)
Fats 13% (23g)
Protein 7% (26g)
Calories: about 1530
(I feel very satisfied eating like this and I'm NEVER hungry. Ps. I have a sweet tooth so mainly eat oats, lots of fruit like dates and apples, date syrup on whole crackers, rice, vegetables, etc.)

Also I'm Vegan.

Here's my stats:
Height: 158cm
Weight: fluctuates between 41.5-42.5kg
Female
Waist: 57.5cm

I started a new nutrition plan today with the following macros:
(this is today on MyFitnessPal)
Carbs: 66% (264g)
Fats: 16% (28g)
Protein: 18% (70g)
Calories: about 1550
I will commit to this for 6 weeks then I'll see what happens. Do you think I'll see any changes and what? Will I gain weight?

Thank you!

(I ATTACHED PICS OF MY CURRENT PHYSIQUE)
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2CxzBVm

0 comments:

Post a Comment