Help.. Are my calories too low?

At 5'7" I used to be 143 lbs (age-24) skinny fat with most fat around belly. 18 weeks into my diet I'm now 126. Definitely a flatter stomach and slight outlines of obliques. But here's the problem.

This is my first time dieting and I accidentally started my deficit accounting my BMR instead of my TDEE. So I started dieting around 1600-1700 cals whereas my maintenance used to be around 2300-2400. Around 128-129 lbs I stalled and so lowered intake to 1400-1500 cals. But I'm still at 126 despite increasing cardio slightly.

My problem is that may be because I started extra low in the beginning, I have less room to play with now and I Don't wanna decrease my intake any further as that would be extremely hard.

What can I do now?
1. Should I add in extra cardio in the form of walking more or more HIIT?
2. Take a diet break for a week or two and then resume?
3. Add refeeds more frequently?

Thanks!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2PfxoB6

0 comments:

Post a Comment