Fuller Face fat + body fat - advise needed

Hi Guys..
I am having an issue atm that i am unable to resolve.. I was taking excessive carbs powder and it has put on weight and now i have no deifinition and a bigger body and its going to my face and my cheeks specially.
When i stop extreme carbs powder after gym i feel i loose size..
but i dont want the excessive cheeks either.
Can anyone please point me in the right direction? Should i add cardio after workout?

ATM THIS IS WHAT I HAVE every day

Morning :- Two eggs + (whey protein +oats ) Grind and Drink - morniong tea

11am :- fruit juice + banana etc

1m :- Lunch

3pm banana

6pm :- Coffee

7 pm :- Gym / BCAAS

8 PM :- Whey protein + Xtreme carbs (30g)

Dinner (carbs and protein)

I dont understand what i am doing wrong atm... I wanna have less carbs but dont want to loose size either.. please anyone has tips?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2xU7JaG

0 comments:

Post a Comment