Eating more to lose fat?

Hello

I am a 37 year old female, height 5f 7- all my life at 128-130lbs but due to taking an antidepressant for 1 year, I gained 10 lbs and then some and am currently up to 143lbs. I came off the antidepressant this January but my weight hasn’t budged. So I kept eating less and less to about1000 calories a day and started working out like crazy (cardio).
Then I even gained 3 lbs and I became even more desperate.

My doctor wanted to put me on Phentermine since I seem to not be able to loose an ounce but I didn’t want that so I signed up for a trainer and now we lift heavy weights 3 times a week combined with HIIT training.

The weird thing is that he wants me to eat MORE to lose weight. What????
I am so scared doing this but over 3 weeks I went from 1000 calories to 1400 calories (track everything on fitness pal, macros are 40 p, 30 f, 30 c).
I have not gained any weight nor lost any...

What am I supposed to do? I feel I am never going to lose the 10 lbs...


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2NS5Ct4

0 comments:

Post a Comment