Can water make this much of a difference?

So I used to drink tons of water to the point I need the toilet on the dot every hour but then over the last month or two I don't know I just stopped drinking water and probably on drank about a later during my workouts. Any way I weigh myself every Saturday morning to check on my progress, my scales tell me weigh, Fat% and Lean mass% as well as water percentage. I forgot I had weighed myself this morning and just weighed myself again right now, my sales have an app that logs all your uses of it and any way here is the difference between the two measurements

Time: 2:51pm, 11st 12.2lb, Fat mass 18.9%, Lean mass 77.0%, bodily water 56.9%

Time: 9:35pm, 12st 1.3lb, Fat mass 17%, Lean mass 78.9%, Bodily water 58.4%

this is after a day where I made a very concuss effort to drink my gallon of water at minimum and also its my rest day so no physical activity has been done all day, literally I have been on my ass all day watching football and to boot I have had my 2800 calories for the day soooo, what gives? I know weight fluctuates through the day but that is a hefty fluctuation, with the only notable change being that I have introduced plenty of water back into my Diest which has been missing for a bout a month. The sales I use are a very up end Nokia model that uses bio-electrical impedance to calculate body composition so it should be fairly accurate. Is water really aiding my metabolism that much?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2EwXTS0

0 comments:

Post a Comment