2 Quest Bars a day weght loss diet

I'm currently in college and recently I have gained a lot of weight. About 2 years ago I weighed a healthy 215, after working full time and doing school full time that elevated to 245 over about the span of a year. Then a few months later, I had pectoral surgery (I suffered a pectoral rapture) and that's where the trouble began. I gained almost 30 lbs in 3 months and was at 270. Fast forward another six months and I now go back and forth between 290 and 300 lbs.

I'm looking at doing a 'quest bar diet' and I wanted to get some feedback.

Ideally the diet would look something like this:

Breakfast:
Either special K protein cereal or a cup of Greek yogurt and a cup of iclandic sky.

Lunch: (12 pm)
Quest Bar

Afternoon food (4 pm)
Quest Bar

Dinner (7 pm)
Veggies and a protein shake.

Drinking ~ 1 gallon water per day.

Thoughts?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2R8SQsm

0 comments:

Post a Comment