What kind of dressing is best for salads?

Lately I've been trying to get salads at my work instead of things like stir-fry, burgers, tacos, etc.

The salad bar consists of quite a few things, but I generally get about 6 oz of spinach, mushrooms, peas, black beans, olives, and a few other veggies with some grilled chicken

I feel like this is a good solid lunch and hits quite a few different macros, but dressing is where I struggle. We have quite a few different options, but no nutritional values listed. I generally get 3.2 oz of their "italian" dressing, but I have to guess on the contents. I know that it tastes really good which to me means that it's probably pretty high in fat and oils.

What kind of dressing should I try in preference to losing weight and keeping my salad balanced?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2LzGQNa

0 comments:

Post a Comment