Counting only protein and calories?

I counted all 3 macros (and fiber) for quite some time now but decided I want to try something else that isn’t as strict for a few weeks. I’m trying to lose weight and have a decent amount of muscle built up so I’m wanting to keep protein on the higher side. 1g per pound for now. So right now I’m taking in 150g of protein daily, keeping my cals at 1700, and carbs/fat fluctuate but neither one is too high or too low - there just isn’t a set number. Also keeping a close eye on fiber. As time goes on I’m going to decrease by 50 cals each week and adjust protein by weight. I’m also keeping up with a consistent exercise regimen and I don’t plan on dropping cals below a healthy range.

Anyways, I haven’t been able to find much research on just counting protein and cals so just wanted to hear some feedback!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2LE0bN9

0 comments:

Post a Comment