Circumisision Recovery Tips

I'm 14 and I recently decided to get circumsised. This was after having issues with my foreskin and utilizing creams and stretching at an attempt to loosen it.

Just completed surgery today after being knocked out under general anesthetics. Pain sucks however I was given T2s so those should help out.

My issue is with the sensitivity of the head of my unit, not so much with the pain from the surgery itself. It's extremely painful to walk around and move as when the head touches anything it feels like a kick in the balls. Any suggestions or life hacks to assist with this.

One more thing, I was told I can bathe but I can't get my dick wet, how do I manage this?

I'd prefer advice from dudes who've had this done as well, please don't spew me bull**** advice unless you've experienced this or had a friend who's had it done.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2PtRmYX

0 comments:

Post a Comment