Cutting to Bulking calorie help

I'm currently 6'2 160 lbs Just turned 18. Here are some stats as to my general strength and body

Bench 1 RPM - 165
Deadlift 1 RPM - 300
Squat 1 RPM - 205

Minor definition in abs
I just cut down from 170 lbs as I just felt unhealthy and had some unwanted fat. The problem was that during my cut I was eating approx 1900 calories (most days 50-100 calories under) but wasn't accounting for the fact that I was working out almost everyday with decent intensity. My total calorie net was probably around 1450 cals a day. Now that I'm satisfied with my weight loss and aren't gaining any muscles on a deficit, I want to start a serious bulk, I'm unsure of how many calories I should eat. Most calculators say around 2700, but with exercise this number would be around 3000. Would it be normal to jump over double the calories in order to start bulking.

My cut was done on a 40%protein, 30%fat, 30%carb split

Before people start thinking I'm ridiculously skinny, I would say that I look larger than most people at my weight because of my wide shoulders and hips. I also have a decent amount of muscle and fat. I honestly don't know where other people get all there weight from. I have little to no fat on my limbs mostly only concentrated around waist.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2PhoUcC

0 comments:

Post a Comment