Don't seem to be losing/gianing any weight

I way myself first thing in the morning after using the bathroom. My weight each morning has been consistently 169.6. I don't know how long exactly, but based on the time I started logging, it's been at least 2 weeks now. Every morning, it's the same thing... 169.6....

I am 26, and about 5'10"

I workout 4-5 days a week, all workout sessions lasting 40-60 minutes. I do not do any cardio...This is all resistance training. I work in a cubicle 8+ hours a day, so outside of working out, I am not very active.


I eat between 2200-2500 calories daily, and get as close to my macros as I can get.


Why has my body weight not even changed by 0.1 pounds yet? Surely I should have lost some weight in fat....or gained some weight in muscle.


Have I just not waited long enough? Should I eat more?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2N6PXtz

0 comments:

Post a Comment