Gastritis

Hey guys,

I am new to the forum so please bare with me if this has already been asked/posted or if I have posted in the wrong forum (I apologize in advance).

I found out about a month ago that I have gastritis (mostly from smoking cigarettes and junk food). Currently, I can only eat chicken and turkey as well as noodles. I have developed a gluten and lactose intolerance due to the gastritis. I am having a very hard time hitting a calorie surplus as I cannot have big meals of what my stomach allows me to eat. It makes me quite nauseous if I eat too much. I'm still working out but not getting enough calories in. I would appreciate all and any advice from you guys. Thank you lots and lots.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2oi4XH8

0 comments:

Post a Comment