Low protein&high leucine breakfast for cutting

I'm going to do a 4 week mini cut and shoot to lose about 6 lbs on top of water weight.

Last time I cut for about 3-4 months and lost 20 lbs (water weight included). I usually didn't eat from about 8PM-12PM (the next day), simply because I wasn't hungry during that time. This time around I want to optimize MPS a bit more and spread my meals apart more and add additional protein feedings, so I'm going to start eating breakfast and probably eat something an hour or 2 before I sleep.

I'll probably shoot for 4-5 protein feedings, but I don't want to use up many calories on the breakfast feeding since I am never hungry in the mornings. I want to save the calories for when I'm actually hungry. So I want to add in additional feedings by using (very) low calorie (< 100) options.

So I'm wondering if consuming something like 10 g of protein along with 2.5g leucine -- I will have to supplement with BCAAs in order to achieve this -- would be about equivalent to consuming, say, 30g protein with 2.5g leucine in a single feeding, in terms of optimizing MPS? I recall MRPB posting something about 6g protein + 2.5g leucine being sufficient to optimize MPS, but I can't seem to find the post again.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2wn8zMm

0 comments:

Post a Comment