protein requirements

I have recently started an upper/lower split and it doesn't feel as taxing on any particular muscle group like my bro splits did. I dont feel like Im "blasting" a particular muscle group anymore. Ive never done upper/lower splits so this is a new feeling to me. I do enjoy the feeling of being strong on each lift throughout my workout though because Im not too awful fatigued coming from the previous lift. (example going from bench to bent over rows, instead of straight from bench to incline DB)

My question is basically, because im not tearing down a particular muscle group like I was, would my protein requirements stay the same? I feel like im tearing down multiple muscle groups within the same workout now, just much lighter all over.

7 months into working out thus far
Been on upper/lower for 1.5 weeks now
Any other information needed can be supplied
Thanks


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2MVtIXq

0 comments:

Post a Comment