I find it really hard to eat 2,000 calories

I’ve been working out for around just under a year and while I’m in better shape than I’ve ever been I’m still very small. Despite this I’m still quite squishy around the stomach which confuses me, I’m so skinny everywhere else and I’m so small people look at me like I’m crazy if I tell them.

Bit of backstory I was bulemic and anorexic for about 2 years so I think that messed up my metabolism a lot. Since then I’ve been eating what I thought was a normal amount but after checking it turns out I’ve been eating just over 1,000 cal a day. I guess it just seemed like a lot because I was eating less for so long. I’ve been trying to eat more but it’s pretty much impossible to get to 2,000. I’m vegetarian as well which makes it a lot harder to make up the calories. My mate has around 3,500 and I genuinely don’t see how that’s possible.

Has anyone got tips for bulking up and getting in more calories on a veggie diet?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2C1xA4T

0 comments:

Post a Comment