Can I be bigger if I weigh the same?

I compete in physique and do 2 shows per year. So I have a 7 month break and then a 5 month break. During these breaks I do a short clean bulk then cut for show, trying to make improvements each time.
My last show, I weighed 150 on the button, guessing around 8%.
I'm 4 weeks out from my next show and can see I'll come in at exactly the same weight and look to be about the same %.

I'm confused though; my delts are bigger, lats are wider and bis are bigger. Even my legs are a little bigger. So, unless my bones got smaller or less dense, is this possible?
Am I fooling myself thinking I've made improvements? I definitely look more muscular this year than I did last year but weigh the same.

Thoughts?


( i know this could have gone in contest prep but it's kinda nutrition as well)


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2wmsfQr

0 comments:

Post a Comment