Fats Calories?? Saturated Fats vs Trans Fats?? Does it matter?

I am looking at eating about 67-68g of fats / day got the number 0.45g / LBM (Lean Body Mass) pounds. I am 200 5'9" tall pounds, about 25% BF figure I'm around 150-155 pounds lean body mass, As I am stocky, I don't work out yet & everyone thinks I work out,I'm a fighter when i wear american fighter shirts, Or that I am military, I am asked this all the time.

Question is how much of this fat comes from meats? most of the fats I tend to eat are from meats, butter, mayonaise and cheese.

What is the split for saturated fats & Trans fats?? example 80% Trans fats & 20% saturated fats ect. or does this even matter and all i need to go by is TOTAL FATS when I'm looking at the labels & fats are fats?
Do I look at cholesterol at all when doing macros?

I have no gone complete eating healthy yet but want to get all my info and do it right the first time, Not even stepped in the gym yet but have a work out made.

Thanks for the info in advanced!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2wp5dZl

0 comments:

Post a Comment