I don’t know if i should cut or bulk

Hi! I’m 18 years old girl and i’ve been going to the gym (3x week , just weight lifting ) for the past 1.5 years.
I’m 176cm, i weight around 62 kg and my waist is around 66/67cm.
I don’t know if I should cut ou bulk right now because i still have “small” arms( small biceps / shoulders/ triceps) , fit tights, my abs are there but they don’t show much and i have few very tiny dots of cellulite on my glutes.... i’m currently around 1450 kcal( 150 carbs/117 pro/ 35fat) and i’ve been like this for the past 2 months. Before i was in my bulk phase, around 2000 kcal, but the difference is minimal than before and now i weight a bit more (2kg)... even though I don’t know why...
What should i do? Bulk or cut? Thank you


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2OsvHkq

0 comments:

Post a Comment