“Cheat day” advice

Okay, so I and looking for some opinions here. I just completed the F45 8 week challenge and want to treat myself to a day of all the bad foods I love. I have been very strict on the challenge, counting my calories and staying super clean. I really love the food I eat while on the challenge so it’s not too difficult to cut out the pizza and mcdonalds for a long period of time. I rotate 3 or 4 different meals each day so just pretty easy to stay on my calorie count each day which is why I have found this fat loss so enjoyable.

I’ve dropped a good amount of body fat % as well as kg so far. The way I see it is 8 weeks of clean eating and training every day, take 1 day off to smash anything I want then start another 8 weeks clean and so on. I prefer this idea over the standard once a week cheat meal or whatever because I know that once a week for me quickly turns into 2 and 3 days a week then comes the snacking and I’m right back to square one.

What’s everyone’s opinions? Have you done similar? Thanks in advance.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2FL84Rm

0 comments:

Post a Comment