When you add calories when should you see an improvement in lifts?

I'm a former fat guy so I'm very cautious when it comes to adding more food. I've always sort of lived around maintenance but the problem with that is you get to a point where you're just going through the motions getting nowhere.

I've only tried bulking a couple of times, I last about a month then get scared and go back to maintaining but during that month I see no improvement in my lifts, I'm still stalling. I added 500 extra calories above tdee, In a month I gain 6-8lbs but as I say it doesn't improve my lifts.

Its all well and good saying not pushing hard enough but you can either lift the weight or you can't, when you do the bb roll of shame I think its a pretty good indicator you can't lift the weight.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2uvyMad

0 comments:

Post a Comment