How do I know I am eating enough? I barely got any results in 3 months

Actually, I gained a few weight, but is mostly on my waist. Online calculators are confusing because I am not sure what I must pick for my activity level. I go to the gym twice a week and do a full body work out. I increased my weights and I feel my muscles engaging, I often get sore more or less after the majority of my workouts. I put my activity level on light on those calculators and according to my estimations I eat at least the maintenance amount. I bought a kitchen scale, so it is more accurate lately. I can't track everything I eat because I sometimes snack on a bit of junk food and online calculators don't include all of that, but according to what I track I shouldn't be undereating. That is if the calculated daily need is accurate, because I am hungry all the time, especially if I try to get my calories from healthy sources, which is quite hard. So, I most of the time I don't get to a point where I feel full but I am eating just to reach my calorie goal.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2WtnLlz

0 comments:

Post a Comment