Travelling to South East Asia for 4 weeks, need help on what to eat

Hey guys,

I am hoping you can help me. I will be travelling to Indonesia in June for 4 weeks.

Now I am someone who is very serious my nutrition just like most of you are. I eat clean every day, I give myself about once a week on a cheat window which usually comes after I have fasted for 20-24 hours and try to consume the 2500-2700 calories within that cheat window.
My regular day usually consist of breaking fast at 1 with Cottage cheese or Greek Yogurt, at 3 I will have my lunch which is usually higher in Protein and low in carbs. Pre workout, depending on the days but sometimes oatmeal and sometimes nothing. After workout, I will have my eggs, Protein bread sandwich ( whichever kind) and at 9 protein bar or protein shake ( depending if I am at Kickboxing or not) .

My friend explain in Indonesia that Greek yogurt and cottage cheese is not common or very expansive. Also told me that they do not have low calorie milk such as unsweetened coconut or almond milk ( which I usually have with my protein shake) Even told me that Peanut Butter is not a common thing.....

All that being said, has anyone lived in Indonesia or around to perhaps help me out with what are some of the things I can perhaps consume ? I used to be really chubby, went from 184 pounds to 153. I am only 5 feet 8 with 8% body fat and I really want to keep my six pack and fitness. Esp since in August I am going to spain.
Don't get me wrong, I might have a bit more cheat meals over there since I am on vacation, but I am hoping with constantly hitting the gym and doing HIIT workouts while travelling will help me maintain my body type.
So just hoping at the end, someone can help me out with things I can eat over there that will fit my macros.

Cheers.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2uCEjvy

0 comments:

Post a Comment