Low energy when bulking

Hi guys, i was told to do some bulking and im still on the path.

My problem is that my energy is low when i bulk.

Im 6.33 feet tall and i eat 3257 calories a day.

86.98 g fat
362.77 g carbs
244 g of protein.

It seems if i go up to 3450 calories i have alot of energy and put on alot of mass quickly.

My weight has gone up from 184lb up to 194lb in a month. I was and still is, very weak at everything exept arm exercises.
Im very weak at arnold press and squatting. Espesially bench press, i skip it and take push ups instead. I seem to have good progress on the upper back.
Fat seems to come quick if i eat 3450 calories. My waist feels a bit bigger the next day.
However i cannot seem to look fatter than when i started.

What can i do? lower the protein and try to add some more carbs?

All i eat is fiber. Baked potatoes, brown rice. protein shakes, casein powder, pork, broccoli and oatmeal. Same everyday.

Supplements : Creatine, BCAA, protein powder, multi vitamin, fish oil, caffeine pill, iron, d vitamin


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2HO8d8W

0 comments:

Post a Comment