is cheat day messing up my goals?

I wouldn't like definition and a flat stomach. I am 5'8" tall and weight 174 lbs.

I started working out january of this year and although all my lifts have gone up I haven't seen much of a change in body composition. I've only lost 1 lb and half an inch off my waist (37.5" from 38")

I eat 1800-2000 calories daily and feel like I could eat a horse. In fact I feel like I am starving as I type this. I can't wait until morning for breakfast. This is an everyday thing. The cheat day allows me to finally feel super full for a long time.

Cheat day = 1 large pizza. Yes I eat it by myself lol. Aside from that I am strict on 1800-2000 calories.

Pics on profile.

or is 3 months too short of a time to see body change composition?

lifts:

Squat: 135 lbs x 4 (max) , now 165 lbs x 6 ... I think I may be able to do 135 lbs x 12. My guess is I can max out at 175 x 4 ?
Deadlift: 135 lbs x4 to 200 lbs x 6
Bench: 65 lbs x6 and now 120 lbs x 6
military press: 45 lbs x 8 to 85 lbs x6

I am glad my lifts have improved lots but no change in body composition giving me depression.

perhaps I need to lift for a year? cheat day is messing me up?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2uBYUjH

0 comments:

Post a Comment