Meal - liquid form or normal form

Hello, i have a question. My breakfast is pretty normal - oats,milk,banana,peanut butter, some nuts ... but its pretty big (especially oats, i have 200 grams of oats). I have good apetite, later on day, i feel like i can eat anything, no matter how many, but in the morning, its really hard for me to eat that much food (i have 3 meals a day). So my question is - can i throw it all to blender, blend it and then drink it ? It will save me lot of time + i can easily drink it. Problem is that i red (dont know if its true) that meal should be in normal form, in blend/liquid form, its unhealthy for body, because body is used to "chew" food and not drink it. But my other meals are normal, so benefits are big, but are there any disadvantages ? thanks


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2CJEkSQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment