Anyone here try the carnivore diet?

(search returns no matches for the word carnivore on this forum, weird)
I'm 36, lift 3 times a week since high school, 5'9, 185lb and a manageable beer belly(don't know body fat percentage). Goal is to put on more muscle and don't really care about a six pack as long as I can suck it in to make it look like I don't have a belly. Wondering if anyone who doesn't care about losing fat has tried this diet and been able to put on mass(without gear). You would think it's difficult without carbs..
Other than the high cost of ribeye steaks I think I can sustain this diet if I can change things up with other animal proteins than just red meat. Also it'd be nice to be able to use more spices than just plain salt.
I don't have an autoimmune disease that I know of but my eyes have extreme sensitivity to LCD monitors/TV screen and a mild latex allergy that I'm hopping this will help.
My current diet is pretty healthy(no refined sugars, not much fried food, gluten only on occasion, but I take in a decent amount of carbs from brown rice cakes with my meals and couple spoons of dextrose in post workout shake. It's hard to imagine a bigorexic life without carbs but hey if it works I'm all for it.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2HHTvQT

0 comments:

Post a Comment