Gaining so much on my first bulk?! Help

Hi Everyone,

So I have started Fierce 5 after 9 years off from the gym and starting on my first bulk. Granted, I am a high body fat probably around 20-21 but I can't cut as I have NO muscle mass so I desperatly need to bulk and wanted to do the lean way for 4-6 months before cutting.

I am currently:

155 lbs,
5 foot 10
doing fierce 5 workouts 3 times a week
playing football 2 times a week, around 40 mins each session, so 80 mins cardio a week.

For some reason, I have gained 6.5lbs in the first circa 18 days! In the last week alone, the scales say 3.7lbs gained.

Currently I ameating at 2450 calories (down to precise accuracy as I am using a spreadsheet to track and calculate every calorie, fat and protein, around 140-150g protein and 70g fat.

Is there any reason this is going up rapidy? TDEE states around 2200 so I was thinking 2450 would be ideal....

Any advice people. Shall I stick to it for another few weeks and then re asses the weight gain?

Thanks


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2TYF1m4

0 comments:

Post a Comment