dieting for 8 months and not losing * advice needed* stuck!!!

I been on an intermediate fasting diet for past 8 months.... where I eat from 2pm-10pm

I try to workout before meal/cardio before 2 pm to get the day started post workout..... and I don't seem to be losing much weight. I do 70fat/200carbs/200-220 protein. im 28 6ft2 at 250..... and im stuck at 250 and I can't break it.....

my workouts can't be intense due to lack of able to go too heavy or routes due to injury. I do 45 min cardio 4x a week also in-between with some light workouts.....

now the question is.... am I under eating myself or overeating.... I would believe due to all the tdee calculators that im undereating..... but maybe im overeating???????

any opinions?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2TWNaTW

0 comments:

Post a Comment