I literally can't drop a pound of fat

Hey guys,

So I have been working out for about 4 years, and my bulk this year was somewhat successful. I gained strength and size but I also gained about 15 pounds in about 4-5 months. I am 5'7 and I currently weight 158.8 pounds. So I started my cut in January to get shredded for the summer; I dropped my carb intake to 175g and raised my protein to 1.3g per pound. The strange thing is I didn't drop a single pound from that alternation. So I after a few days of no weight change, I assumed I was still at a calorie surplus so I dropped my carbs even more to 150g, and nothing. Fast forward to the end of the month, and I dropped my carbs to basically 100g and included HIIT cardio for 20-30 minutes of 200-300 calories burned per cardio session for 4 days and NOT A SINGLE POUND FEEL OFF!!!

This has NEVER happened to me before, there is NO WAY I'm at a calorie surplus. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am very confused !!!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2X74mIn

0 comments:

Post a Comment