Looking for some guidance!

Hello everyone,

I've finally pushed myself back to the gym and was looking for some pointers on the eating side of things. I am 30 years old, 5'9, currently at 213lbs. My end goal is to be around 160lbs. I used the macro calculator on the bodybuilding website and from what I understand I need to be at 195g Protein, 260g Carbs and 87g of Fat to maintain weight @ 160lbs. I've cut down the carbs pretty drastically just because I am looking mostly to just lose weight and maintain the muscle I do have (I am pretty content with my current physique, just need to lose the fat) so I am currently doing 70g carbs/87g fat/195g protein. Along side that I am also intermittent fasting and just eating two meals a day which just consists of Chicken(600g), White Rice(1 cup) and Avocado(2 full) for the whole day. One portion about an hour before I work out and then the same meal post workout. If i stick to the meal I am eating and stay consistent with working out will I eventually begin to see results or should I make changes? I am currently 2 weeks into my journey so any advice is welcomed! Thanks!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/Bogy6eG

0 comments:

Post a Comment