I want to eat meat for the first time.

My dad says start on chicken nuggets.

I read on google a vegetarian said they ate meat in their early 30s and their depression/anxiety and other stuff went down.

I am 24. never ate meat. my mum brought me and my brothers up like it. i always kinda wanted to change it. but never did.

now i have gone 3 days eating very little food and i feel crap. this is ridiulous. i cant live on bloody potatoes, quorn, nuts and cereal. i need actual food that wll give me energy and help build my body. half my body is poorly developed. weak upper back, weak glutes. and I experience injury in the gym. obviously not just due to nutrition but technique and frequency and stuff. but i think eating meat will help not only get me ack into the gym but give me the protein to strengthen muscles.

so. Any advice on how I begin or what to expect?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2RtOqwE

0 comments:

Post a Comment