I'm getting a large belly but not gaining fat

So I've recently gotten back in the gym after a hiatus of about a year or two and this time I've been paying more attention to my nutrition. I've been counting calories, keeping track of my protien. The whole 9.
Ive been eating about 3000 calories a day. The issue is that with all this food I'm eating I now have a protruding belly 24/7. I haven't gained much fat but all this food is making me look less than aesthetic.
Is this normal? Has anyone else had this problem? It doesn't seem reasonable to m that you can eat all this food and not have food lump. When I see more experienced bodybuilders none of them seem to have this problem dispute the fact that they're probably eating even more than me.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2rhSUe9

0 comments:

Post a Comment