How can i prevent losing weight after stopping bodybuilding

I spent about 4 months doing intense bodybuilding workouts to increase muscle and body weight. I went from 67kg (147lb) to 74kg (163lb). Then i wanted to stop building further muscle and wanted to just maintain the muscle mass/bodyweight that i had gained so stopped the intense workouts and went back to my normal diet. I regularly do weight training but no longer intense, so I halved the amount of exercises I do. Nutrition wise I just eat normally so 3 meals a day. I eat the right amount of carbs based on my weight but don't eat any extra protein anymore. In the last 11 weeks since I stopped bodybuilding I have lost 4kg (9lb) so now way 70kg (154lb). I eat about 120-123g of carbs every day which is what I am supposed to eat for my weight so I don't know why I am losing so much weight. Would welcome some advice as to how to maintain my weight.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2PbWVus

0 comments:

Post a Comment