Macro breakdrown & Goals

Macros

Protein: 253
Fat: 136
Carbs: 166

GOALS

197 lbs
8% BF


CURRENT

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 159.6
BF: 12%

Activity Level: Sedentary lifestyle, no job due to seizures. I plan to workout 5 days per week. I plan to do full body workout MWF, and light cardio Tuesday & Thursday. Full body workout link will be posted below. I have no access to a gym so this works best for me.


I have gone through and used the calculator in the sticky and read the post about macros. It said minimum .7 for protein & minimum .5 for fat. So I met my minimum and went over them. The calculator said I need 2,550 calories for maintenance. I'm aiming to gain weight so I added on 350 calories which brings me to 2900. I eat clean if that matters. Let me know what you guys think and if I need to make any changes.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2QK6eau

0 comments:

Post a Comment