eating is hell. advice?

I'm 5'9. I have successfully gained from 96lbs to 135lbs and I find that eating is absolute hell. I eat really healthy because I did go on a "dirty-bulk" and sure eating wasn't as bad then but I just gained so much fat and barely any muscle. I noticed that if I don't eat 3000 calories on my training days I tend to lose a little bit of weight and when I was eating a steady 3000 clean calories for about a month I ended up dropping a pound. I'm constantly sitting around my desk and forcing food down my throat with water like a competitive eater. I'm eating 3300 calories per day 380 grams of Carbs, 165 grams of protein, and 128 grams of fat. My carbs come from rice and potatoes, my protein comes from a variety of sources, and my fats are usually unsaturated with exception to the fats I get from meats. It takes me upwards of an hour to eat some meals and it's just taking up so much damn time that I'm practically focusing all my energy into eating food and training at this point. The only time I'm ever hungry is the meal I eat after I train other than that it's just forced meal after forced meal.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/kmaTMhJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment