Help Figuring Out Calorie Adjustments Based on Weight Using MATH!

Hi All,

Pretty advanced lifter here. Been using MFP for calories and Happy Scale to track weight for a while.

Currently, for the sake of this question, let's say I'm at 190 lbs and trying to gain at as close to .25 lbs/week. Let's say 3800 calories per day is trending me in the direction of .25 lbs/week.

As time goes on, that .25 lbs/week starts to slow down. Let's say it goes to .15 lbs/week.

Based on that, what is the equation that I would need to use in order to calculate the additional calories to try and ramp back up to .25lbs/week?

I've been making bigger jumps 50-100 calories, but I'm curious if there's anything I can gauge more closer using math (e.g., adding in 80 calories instead of 50 or 100).

Thanks everyone!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2FIJS3p

0 comments:

Post a Comment