General Nutrition

Hi everyone :)

I want to start off by saying I am somewhat, but not incredibly educated in nutrition, I've taken 2 introductory courses in university explaining things like the macros, micros, the glycemic index, empty calories etc.

However, I have been working out for just over a year and a half now and have found I'm starting to hit a bit of a wall. My body is starting to look a bit more bulky than I was hoping, I want to decrease my body fat percentage from 19% to just a bit lower (16% roughly) so I look a bit more toned. In terms of my diet I have been in a consistent caloric deficit since I first started working out (also for context I lift 5-6 days a week and do cardio about 3 days a week).

I don't supplement at all, I just track my calories and eat fairly clean. I was wondering if someone had any suggestions on adjustments I could make to my diet that may help me lose this last layer of stubborn fat on my body. I don't really like dieting, as I think it's not a stable solution but I'm very open to suggestions! I also am willing to start supplementing, given its logical.

Sorry if I sound a bit dumb here but I am young (20) and am just sick of trying to read up about this online, I figure some people here might be able to steer me in the right direction!

Please help me out in any way you can


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2FJ0YhA

0 comments:

Post a Comment