Beginner supplements

I started working 3 weeks ago, and need some tips:

I'm a very skinny guy, 6ft1 and 150 pounds. The last 3 weeks, I've been eating a lot because I'm on vacation and have enough time to prepare 6 meals a day. I actually gained 4 pounds.

But now with college starting I don't know if I will be able to prepare 6 (good) meals a day... Therefore I need some suggestions for snacks/ easy meals between the main meals.

I was thinking in investing in protein bars and even whey protein to help me but I'm concerned that those 2, along with the food I eat, would be more protein than what I need, and I also don't know if I should already use supplements because I just started working out...


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2FVl6Mw

0 comments:

Post a Comment