Bulking/cutting...question on nutrition

I have done 3 bulk/cut cycles now and am just not impressed with where im at. When i cut i get too skinny. When i bulk and try to get bigger and stronger i quickly add fat which makes me hesitant to increase cals so i end up stalling fast. Im 42. 6’ 177 lbs atm. I had cut to 165. Was eating 1900 cals. By the time i increased to 2300 i had already gained noticeable fat on my abs but i kept going now eating 2500 and can barely see my abs. Yet im only just over 10 lbs heavier and not sure if any of it is muscle. How are ppl so successful bulking and cutting with limited fat gain? I se guys cutting on 1800 cals then bulking with 3500 cals with very little fat gain. Yet here i am eating just over 2000 and gaining fat. I track macros. Eat 1g protein per lb bodyweight, fats around 25% total cals, rest is cArbs. Are the carbs just messing up my insulin causing me to store fat?? Do the diets where u basically low carb a few days then have a carb day then low carb a few more days then high carb work?? Just not sure what to do at this point.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/rCyk8jR

0 comments:

Post a Comment