Balanced diet meal and high calories? Also prices.

I likely won't start this meal plan right away since it will likely include food that the news says is unsafe like vegetables. Thankfully, the government shutdown looks like it will end soon.

I am trying to get 4000-6000 calories a day. I gained 20 lbs from drinking high amounts of sugar and tea. I take a multivitamin, but always told that it doesn't replace getting it from food, so I am trying to get better with that.

Has anyone been to a dietician? I been to one, and he gave me a food guide (?), not sure what it's called exactly, but it showed what food was categorized as and about how many calories were in them, any one know what I'm talking about and could you screenshot it or link me to something similar?

I have a costco card and my friend has a Sam's club card, some things are cheaper at local stores though. But, it does help. Any advice on saving would be helpful.

I like learning new recipes, and want to make a lot of food that i can just warm up in the microwave so it's ready to eat quickly, esp throughout the work week.

I think that's everything, feel free to give any advice or criticism you want (I know the sweet tea was bad, but i really hate being skinny lol). I am trying to gain both muscle and fat, so high carb, protein, and fat diet is what I'm looking for, but also want to be healthy.

Edit: How do you calculate calories for potatoes? Should i go by weight before or after cooking? Also, I don't eat the skin, am i really losing out on nutrients?

Edit 2: Whoops forgot to make it clear I'm looking for recipes, like what do you eat when you work. On days off i could eat 3-8 times if i wanted to or eventually gained the appetite to, but days i work, I can only really get about 3 meals (2 if i get up late lol).


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2Hr4AWT

0 comments:

Post a Comment