Creating a diet plan/grocery list

Hey guys for the past two years or so, I've been in and out of fitness mainly unable to eat due to living in dorms. And my attempts to do research and teach myself hasn't worked out that well. Anyway I'll start with listing my personal info and macros:
Current weight: 160lbs | Age: 20 | Body Fat %: 12| Height: 5'11 | TDEE: 2427
Daily Calories: 2929 | Proteins: 220g| Fats: 65g | Carbs: 366g

As far as my goal, I'd like to get around 180lbs. I'm not sure what percent body fat but at the moment I'm not too worried about it. Also, I lift for the physical look and not to lift big boy weights but, it's something I'd like to focus on after I learn the basics of building a diet and see some real progress. I'm not sure if I can post my workout plan because of the thread rules or anything but, to summarize its a 6 day PPL split made for linear progression. I want to ask some program questions but, I'll probably save it for later.

If I could get a mock up diet for these macros or if someone could point me in the right direction. I work 8-4 on Monday through Friday so I'd have to meal prep for the sake of ease as I'm also a student. (semester is about to end though) Any help is appreciated and I'll answer any questions if I missed anything.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2reCqUn

0 comments:

Post a Comment