Cannot count calories

Hello,

Been working out for some years but never counted calories, now I wanna squeeze my maximum potential and wanna count my calories.

Problem is im a soldier in the army, im eating there what I get and there is no info on meals, how much is what.

SO need some advices how I can still get most of my meals and do it right even if I dont know what and how much Im eating.

Trough years I saw many guys who looks like "apolons, greek goods" looking great without counting anything at all, they are just eating what ever they and still looking like a first class athlete. How the fk is that possible? I know some of them or most of them using Celltech but still, probably not every of them.

Need some help, thanks.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2EaSQW4

0 comments:

Post a Comment