When to start cutting/stop bulking?

Hello everyone. I would like input about whens the best time to start cutting when I'm done bulking. I'm 21 years old, 5'5, and 129 pounds. I finally got off my ass and began working out. I'm attempting to eat about 2700 calories ( around 150g of protein, 60g of fat, and 420g of carbs). The foods are avocados, nuts, eggs, salmon, chicken, fruits and vegetables, along with a Mass Gainer (Bulk 1340) and etc.

BMI states I should weigh at max 150 pounds but I was wondering if it is alright for a person of my height to be 165 to 170? And if so, from what I gathered; if I want to be 165 then I should stop bulking when I'm like 180-190 pounds. Is this a good way to go about it? A 5'5 guy being around 190 pounds?

This is my first post btw.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2VuL9Qe

0 comments:

Post a Comment