Replace lunch or dinner with keto shake?

Hello, last time I did keto replacement for a meal I did it for lunch, and after a few days of the shakes (both the drink and the physical manifestation) everything balanced out: I would have 1/4 cup oatmeal and a Chobani yogurt for breakfast, have a keto shake for lunch, and have a small keto dinner after my nightly workout.

Having gained the standard few pounds from the holidays I'm looking to do it again but I'm curious if I would see better results having a keto meal for lunch and replacing dinner with the keto shake?

The reason I ask is you read all these articles about getting GAINZ and the guys who do it always say they don't eat after 6, 7pm or whatever, and with a full day of work and gym I usually end up eating around 8pm. So I'm not sure if putting the actual meal at lunch would lead to better calorie burning.

Or is it pretty much the same?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2HrfBaT

0 comments:

Post a Comment