Extremely busy - how's my diet?

I finally bit the bullet and decided to make the time to work out again after taking a year off due to everything else I have going on. I'm going for maximum efficiency with very minimal time invested, so this is basically what I have going on.

I weigh 5'7" and 195 right now, around 25 percent bodyfat, which I'm trying to reduce but leaning more towards a recomp as I'd like to make some gains in the process.

I take 3 protein shakes a day, 30g each, plus 3 small meals, in which I aim for at least 20g of protein or closer to 30g if I can fit it in. So I'd say I'm getting between 150-180g per day.

My calories are anywhere between maintenance and a 500 kcal deficit, usually on the lower end. My meals consist of quick things like sandwiches, maybe a slice of pizza here or there, and a daily dinner of whatever my wife makes, things like hamburger helper + veggies, spaghetti, tacos, etc.

I am supplementing with a multivitamin to fill any gaps I might have in my micros, fish oil and DHEA, plus the creatine and glutamine already included in my whey powder, so I'm getting the recommended amount of those.

Sorry, I'm too stubborn and pressed for time to count my carbs and fats right now, but I'm getting a pretty good balance of both.

How would you guys rate this in terms of getting the most bang for the buck?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2uXsTDd

0 comments:

Post a Comment