Metabolism and general nutrient problems

Hi there!

Im 18,210lbs and 6 foot 2. Ive been working out for around 2 years.

So basically I have never had any proper nutrition until last year. I do believe I was eating lower than my maintenance calories for a long time before I finally got control of my nutrition (IIFYM, macro calculation, deficit surplus etc.) I read up on it a lot and do feel quite knowledgeable about it now.

Last year I went on holiday for 6 weeks. went from 90kg to 101kg which was terrible. I then came back and did a complete crash diet(1800 calories or under) and lost all that weight(ended up at around 93kg) which was extremely stupid. Ever since then I have never been able to drop below 93kg. I have slight love handles, a decent upper body and decent legs, but Ive always wanted to lose the slight love handles and belly fat so I can begin a lean bulk which really will enable me to gain some proper muscle and begin to look good. I have the correct numbers(macros and calories). I went on a reverse diet to try to get my body to respond correctly but at maintenance calories I was gaining weight and at around 2400 calories(-700 of my maintenance calories) I was only then able to maintain my bodyweight. I have been perfectly calculating for a couple months now and have not been able to get under 93kg. Reefeds etc have also been used to try jumpstart. I am worried that my thyroid has a problem and I cant seem to make my body respond how it normally should to calories and macros, Im always wayyy below what the normal amounts are. Before people say that I must be eating wrong that cant be the answer as I have been very accurate and also even if im off by +-200 calories my body still should have been responding well enough.

I need to find a way to be able to make my body respond well enough so all my efforts to cut body fat actually work instead of me eating well under maintenance but no even losing fat.

Thanks in advance.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2LNSk44

0 comments:

Post a Comment